• Attend church regularly. Worshipping and learning with other Christians is the best way to begin connecting with God.
• Read your Bible.God’s love, wisdom, and instructions are just waiting for you. If you don’t know where to begin, try starting in the book of Matthew. Don’t have a Bible? We can fix that!
• Pray to God. God loves to hear our requests when we need help and our thanks for all He provides. Take time today to tell Him what’s on your heart.
• Become a Christian. Accept God’s grace by confessing Jesus is God’s Son, turning from sin, and being baptized.
• Join the local church. The local church is not a building. It’s a family that worships and serves together. We offer encouragement and accountability to help each other become more like Jesus.
• Live more like Jesus. We want to help you build new relationships, overcome life’s challenges and serve others with the special talents God has given to you.
We look forward to seeing you soon at our upcoming Bible study or worship times. Together, we can do this.